Monday, September 01, 2003

Gwlad - Gwladrugby.com: "Tommy Vile
A massive servant to the club whse international career, despite only 8 caps, spanned 13 years between 1908 and 1921. Vile captained Wales on his final game against Scotland."

NOW I'm CROSS

damn blogger farted and failed to post a really nice blog

which being a real man I had not backed up

as the saying goes

Tom Vile used to visit Trebinshun Farm

Dwelling: Trebinshun Farm Census Place: Llangasty Talyllyn, Brecon, Wales
Source: FHL Film 1342314 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 5461 Folio 38 Page
8
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
William WATKINS M 49 M Llanvair Kilgaddid, Monmouth, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Farmer Of 20 Acres Employing 1 Laborer

I am told by a possible distant cousin

The BBC Prom is restoring my good humour with the Big Brahms variations on a theme of Haydn Live on radio 3

I used to love playing bassoon in that, almost as much fun as the Enigma variaitions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home