Tuesday, September 16, 2003

In my mailbox
Adamsgirls77 wrote:-"I am sorry this does not come from a familiar name, but I am trying to write this from a name that I won't get IMed from while I do this.
I don't want to be interrupted. I want to invite you to the NC/SC chat on www.genealogyforum.org >chat then we are in BRICK WALLS once you have signed in.
The chat is the same day(Monday) and the Same time(7-9) NEW YORK TIME
as it was on AOL.
If you can no longer make it or Tuesday is a better day...I am working on getting the AOL genealogy chats for NC/SC (US state abreviations ) to be on Tues. from 7-9pm. BUT that will not start this week.
Hope you can come, if not it has been great seeing you every week...Cheri and I will miss you. Stop by when you can.

GFSFelicia for Genealogyforum.org


which led to the surfin' below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home