Monday, September 08, 2003

me this morning during my second cup of breakfast tea

I was going to have a bath in a minute
and I had just connected the webcam I got in a NETTO supermarket in Denmark.

I could not find out how to take a still with it yet,
so I did a screen shot and cut it and jpeged it in PhotoShop elements.
To upload images to BLOGGER you have to pay - so I am sorely tempted to upgrade

This is the webcam to the upper left
marketed in Germany by HAMA
Made in Taiwan by New-Afa Technology

So I have just got the latest driver - what I call good housekeeping on any computer.
But if it is not broken don't fix it another bit of wisdom I learnt from USA,
so I tend to freeze older machines as regards operating system, just getting security and bug fixes.
but drivers get better all the time oftenwit h backwards compatabilikty.

After all the makers know their products and want the minimum of hassle and 0800 calls.
Next I have to collect my pension at the post office in Chelmsley Wood
a corner of Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council Homepage

also my landlord Solihull Council - Housing Home Page

because my much beloved late mother made a wierd will from her hospital bed,
I lost our family home when she died, and legally became a squatter in the home I had enjoyed form 1938.
The bank as executors wrote me a letter telling me to get out so I became legally homeless,

Therefor the council was obliged to rehouse me Solihull Council - Draft Homelessness Strategy



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home