Wednesday, December 31, 2003

time for COLD BATH and breakfast

Every morning I sit at my kitchen window looking north,and open it wide bathing my naked body in a COLD AIR BATH and listening to the bird song, and watching folk going to work

I eat my pills, multi vitamin, beta blocker for blood pressure. a diuretic and a childs asperín to thin my blood old age !

A small measure of rolled oats with skimmed milk and two pint glasses of tea !

[to day 40 degrees F or 5 degreesC]
idea from Google Search: ice bathing

a Dane anda club - Housiden - Hou's Vilde Vikinger - Vinterbader Dullenyt: "til nu mest grænseoverskridende aktivitet, nemlig at vinterbade..... " two degrees


The second glass of tea is taken back, clothed once more, at this keyboard as I read my email, e-lists and usenet groups.

my USENET GROUPS are currently restricted to:-

Google Search: misc.writing
which can take over your life at 200 plus posts a day

it spawned Google Search: misc.writing.moderated which is a flop like most moderated groups.

Genealogy in Danish
Google Search: dk.videnskab.historie.genealogi

Google Search: soc.genealogy.britain which is very educational and from which I have learned a lot from Roy Stockdill and Eve McLaughlin to name two of the denizens and prolific published writers,


Google Search: soc.genealogy.nordic is smaller but a useful english langauge link.

Google Search: wales.genealogy.general
is tiny so rootsweb county lists are better

Email Lists: "The following email lists are for Wales research. Click on the link below to go to the page listing for each list. "

RootsWeb: Genealogy Mailing Lists: Wales : WLS-USK-WYE-VALLEY is almost dead and so I am the ADMIN too :-(((

RootsWeb: Genealogy Mailing Lists: Wales : MONMOUTHSHIRE is my paternal family list

Monmouthshire Genealogy - Monmouthshire Wales GenWeb Page newto me today

food NOW
more groups later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home