Saturday, June 12, 2004

GENEALOGY RESEARCH DENMARK

from my mail box Re: Aurelia Clemons

She seems to have done an excellent job, but:

Sons receive twice the amount of the daughters

that looks new to me, but then I havent seen many probates.
Google Search: "Aurelia Clemons"

This page is created in loving memory of my dear son EMMETT who always said,

"Let's just do it!"
EMMETT

But I WOULD LIKE TO READ THE STORY OF HIS LIFE PLEASE - and his ancestry

Family Tree Maker's Genealogy Site: User Home Pages WATKINS and LAPHAM of Monmouthshire and Bristol UK
loving memory of my mother, Alison Mary WATKINS neƩ LAPHAM,

just import a GEDCOM into Family Tree Maker 11 and fill in the form

Alison Mary Lapham (b. May 16, 1908, d. December 22, 1999)

Children of Alison Mary Lapham and Olive (alias Rougenez) Meade are:
+John Gaverne Hooper.
+Sally Hooper.

looks a bit odd but this was a life long friendship
a known bug in the FTM upload process


Children of John Gaverne Hooper and Liz - are:
Guy Hooper.
William Hooper.

to whom my mother was a very loving surrogate grandmother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home