Monday, July 05, 2004

Ancestry Message Boards [ Genealogical Numbering System ]:

This Genealogical Numbering System Board is one of the more than 300
I adminster

It was an orphan so in totally ignorence I adopted it

Ahnentafels as IDs, Sharon Carmack : Kaiwen Lee -- 28 Jun 2004

led to me learning more about genealogy

Do you care to VOLUNTEER
Google suggests 40,900 VACANCIES from boards.ancestry.com for "become an admin".

Google Search: site:boards.ancestry.com "become an admin"

refine it
by adding a SURNAME
or a LOCALITY
or a TOPIC


MOST OF MY BOARDS ARE TINY

less then 30 messages in 5 years

My biggest is
Boards > Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Warwickshire > General (3733 messages)

which is my birth county
and so I have local knowledge but no ancestors

I recieve an email every day MY NOTIFICATIONS telling me what to check out

I use List Messages By: Date (expanded)
to see what is new


only 2 or 3 messages daily in the summer

Date: 29 May 1998 12:00 PM GMT ]


Google Search: site:boards.ancestry.com "become an admin" surnames


Google Search: site:boards.ancestry.com "become an admin" localities

Google Search: site:boards.ancestry.com "become an admin" topics


Ancestry Message Boards [ Genealogists ]

has already ben adopted
but google lags behind reality sometimes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home