Sunday, May 08, 2005

WorldConnect Suggestions

WorldConnect Suggestions see the link in the side bar WorldConnect

I have made three sites and am developing a fourth
with about 4500 references to LAPHAM surname
about 2000 census results and 1,776 Birth, Marriage, & Death Records results increasing all the time
then there is my family archive and trade directoies and newspapers - and that is UK only.

today I am entering the 1891 England Census with 418 names not including typos !

so not much time for blogging
151 marriages and 671 individuals entered so far using FTM 2005 from which I will export a typo

My most successful effort is in Danish for a friend
RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Slægtssider for Hedvig Pitzner-Jørgensen who sent me a gedcom - Entries: 3093
and a text which I segmented and copy pasted into some of the notes
EG Axel Octav Julius Meyer and on the frepages Axel Meyer


My own RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Watkins Lapham Kristoffersen Riley April 2005 is very much warts and all with a lot of rough notes in the texts - Entries: 1789

newer RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Watkins Lapham Kristoffersen Riley 2005 - Entries: 2062

linked to Homepage of Hugh Watkins

RootsWeb: Registry of RootsWeb Sites: "RootsWeb houses tens of thousands of websites for the genealogy community. "
requesting Web Space on RootsWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home