Saturday, June 04, 2005

from Denmark

A big thank you to my comrade genealogist Hedvig who collected me from
Copenhagen Airport.

I am working with the Lapham one-name study and am entering the contribution
from Sue and and Kevin Rowley in Australia,who have sent us the 392
descendants of John Lapham who married Sarah Coward on December 15, 1794 in
Kilmington, Somerset, England.

To enable indexing this John Lapham and Sarah Coward get a hypothetical
birthdate of between 1761 and 1774 allocated by me on the assumption that
most of us get marriid, or have our first child between the ages of 20 and
31 years.

They will be on the web site of 3041 individuals and more than 780
marriages on the next upload
I started with 70 people exported from my own FTM 2005 family file mostly
LAPHAM from Bristol England

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home