Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lots of photos

Hampshire Record Office's online archive catalogue
Bringing Hampshire's archives closer to you
The catalogue has over 500,000 entries (nearly 80% of catalogued items). New records are being added continually, so check regularly for updates.

Hampshire Photographic Project now online
The catalogue now includes 10,000 digital images of historic Hampshire photographs. To search for images

from my emailENG-HAM-NEW-FOREST-L@rootsweb.com:

Hi All,
I did a search, didn't find the book but found that the Hampshire Records
Office have digital images online and they are free to view. Just type in a
keyword to search and remember to click on to digital in the format section.

I've just had a great time finding photos of places I remember from my
childhood.
Jeanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home