Monday, June 13, 2005

lucindasblog

lucindasblog

from my email:-

just wanted to thank those people who took the time to educate me about
blogging. I found a good site for free blog space thanks to Hugh W. if
anyone is interested. See the blogspot link below to view my first efforts
and to get your own space. I have also added a few new things to my site
such as email links on each major page in order to make contacting me
easier. I never even thought of doing that. THANKS! I also wanted to
publicly thank Sue Ann Morrow for giving me an award for my site. It was my
first (and I hope not my last!!) THANKS SUE!! It can be viewed on the
awards link. I also am interested in a site map. Did I read that free find
does a site map or is this one you make yourself but is searched by
freefind? More information would be appreciated on that. Thanks again for
all the help. Any other constructive ideas on my website would be
appreciated!!

Cindy Blankenship

Freepages-Help Mailing List
Bookmark the Freepages Help Pages:
http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/FAQ/fpindex.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home