Saturday, October 08, 2005

Images of Wales

John's Homepage

John's Homepage: "As well as being the birthplace of Richard Burton, Pontrhydyfen is famous for its fine ten-arch brick-built viaduct which once carried the South Wales Mineral Railway Junction line of the Port Talbot Railway & Dock Company. The viaduct was constructed during 1897 and 1898, and closed in 1964."

This feature is updated regularly with photographs of Welsh scenes. The pictures are selected from my growing collection of previously unpublished images. I occasionally feature pictures kindly supplied by guest photographers, but most photos are my own, either scanned from colour slides or prints, or shot with a digital camera. From Oct 1997 to Nov 1999 I used an Agfa ePhoto307 digital camera; from Nov 1999 to Jul 2002 a Sony Mavica MVC-FD91 and Olympus C-920Z; and from Aug 2002 onwards I have been using a Fuji FinePix S602 Zoom.

Welsh Family History Archive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home