Wednesday, October 26, 2005

reposted

Fire engine in Klaksvik on the Faroe Islands
I started this blog about 3 or 4 hours ago

then Word Verification:
Type the characters you see in the picture
.

chimed in and then that failed

the help link was
how to delete a browser cookie - Google Search


Then I wrote:-
or rather Good Morning World
I woke up at about 9:30 am after an excellent nights sleep
after seeing the new baby Stine Barsøe Kristoffersen home with her mother Gry from Hvidovre Hospital and a great evening with the baby's aunty Manja (my youngest daughter) cooking together and watching another manga movie by Hayao Miyazaki his Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi I found it quite spooky, but with an irritating song for the closing titles official web site
I was concentrating so hard, I loved the rich textures of the set designs and most of the music, and sitting so still and quietly that my daughter kept asking, "Are you asleep?"
After I had my morning shower
I turned off the radiator and opened both doors to ventilate udluft this tiny flat.
This is esential twice daily because Brumleby was designed to be heated by pot belly stoves, kakkelovn, which would change the air about six times an hour - if not my breath and cooking would cause condensation.
And then I cranked up up my fire engine red Krups coffee machine with Mocca Arabika from Netto
I have enjoyed drinking this for many years



So I will drop by Emdruplund Kaffe Risteri, Telefon:, 39673218. Columbusvej 1. 2860 Søborg to see if I may take some snaps there


I lost this BIG morning blog
so this is just some notes

For me blogging is esentially a spontaneous activity but I occaisionally correct typos or add pictures

I wanted to check the spelling of pendule pensionist

- which I wanted to use as a danish neoligism so I googled onwards from german to french
pendule - Google Image Search

then the danish word for clock ur site:dk - Google Image Search
there was the familar outline of the harbour at Klaksvik - one of my all time favourite places.

Google Image Result for http://www.scania.dk/Images/Stort-Bárður-Klakstein_tcm89-24926.jpg

which is why the Scania Truck decorates this blog and now my desktop


BLOG Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.


and am getting high security
repeated re log ons
I could not recover the blog in the cookie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home