Friday, April 14, 2006

RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project:

RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: WATKINS LAPHAM 2005

Your database changes will be added to the global search index in less than 48 hours
was the message when I uploaded my new gedcom today

2276 entries 556 marriages
Watkins, Alfred Henry (David) b: 17 AUG 1907 in Usk Monmouthshire d: 24 SEP 1942 in HMS Somali was my father

Children Living Watkins is me !
Father (???) : Joseph S Forman b: 20 DEC
He was a good family friend and father figure, but simplifying relationships from Family Tree Maker when exporting to gedcom causes these errors like multiple marriges for my mother's friendships.

Friends for life are very much a memorable part of family history.

Search WorldConnect
and find some cousins who have uploaded your common ancestors

WorldConnect Home WorldConnect Global Search WorldConnect Help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home