Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Rita Nellie Waligorska

Digital Library of Wielkopolska - Main page
gives you access to the oldest Polish writing relicts. On our page you can also read scientific scripts and monographies and see exhibitions with uniqe resources from various Wielkopolska libraries.

from my email
sorry for my English, you understand me -I hope.
I have been reading question on soc.genealogy.slavic from January 2006 about Rita Nallie Waligorska - born in Germany 1915.

Do you know Wielkopolska Digital Library (Poznan) ? English version is present.

www.wbc.poznan.pl

There are a lot of "Adressbuch" from XIX-XX c.

In "Adressbuch der Residenzstadt Posen; 1916"
(item 7249) at page 309 (original) or 355 (DjVu) is many Waligorsky surnames.

Posen was never belonged to Silesia. It is Wielkopolska - BigPoland.
My mother was born in Poznan in 1909.

Best regards

Yyyy

Gdansk, Poland

refers to
Rita Nellie Waligorska - born in Germany 1915 circa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home