Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ow ow

added an old 17" screen to the Mac

but my ISP is a bit unsteady

using FTM 2006 I exported a couple of gedcom and uploaded them to WorldConnect adding a css and updates this danish tree for the film star Karl Dane

I started blogging on Ow Ow because of technical problems with my ISP and sheer frustration

The morning at the Danish Natioanl Archives

I got frustrated with the instalation ot the Aarhus cathredral and parish church data base from CD rom out of three machines (LAK and RA x 2) only one worked .
- less rahter than more the datbase gave me five valuable facgs but the links to the images were broken

FIRST ONE IN TURNS ON THE COMPUTERS

the old saying is the true genealogist is the last one out and tursn out the lights .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home