Friday, October 27, 2006

FamilySearch org

I feel in debt to this great library and archive:-
FamilySearch.org - Family History and Genealogy Records

BUT my own genealogy is a work in progress and contains errors and hypotheses or assumptions.

The terms of submission of any GEDCOM include:-
  • You agree that once you submit your genealogy to us, it becomes our property and cannot be retracted or returned. However, this does not limit your right to publish, sell, or give the information you submit to others.
Because I cannot retract my work to correct my own errors which I may discover later. I feel that I should not submit my data there at this time.

So you will have to see and follow the links to my trees in the side bar of this and my other pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home