Saturday, July 21, 2007

US War Casualty database

GunDB.net Articles:
I’ve decided to work on adding the War II Honor List of Dead and Missing
Army and Army Air Forces Personnel to the US War Casualty database. This is a very large project, which I expect to take about a year to complete.
I will be adding individual states as they are done. So Far the following states are finished; Alabama, Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Maine,
Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, New Hampsire, Rhode Island, Vermont. These states comprise approximatly 70,000 casualties, and I expect the WWII honor list to add about 300,000 soldiers when complete. My goal is to eventually have a searchable list of all our brave soldiers who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom."
US War Casualty database

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home