Monday, August 27, 2007

Family Tree Maker 2008

Family Tree Maker 2008 by Ancestry.com:
"Millions of people have used Family Tree Maker, the #1 selling genealogy software, to discover and share their family stories. Now, with an intuitive new interface and dozens of new features, the latest version makes it easier than ever to explore your roots."

Well after six days in transit from USA to Denmark a slim envelope with two CDs and a booklet arrived with a bang through my letter box.

I will use it to start a new project, an ALLINGHAM one-name study, which will be a better test drive than importing my old files, which I will continue to maintain with FTM 16

and it will help my friend's
RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Ørum Pitzner:
"Allingham, Edward Henry
b: 19 NOV 1803 in Liverpool
d: BEF 1850 dissapears from danish records" Forsvundet"

Hedvig Pitzner-Jørgensen would like to know who his parents are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home