Wednesday, October 31, 2007

John Cardinal

John Cardinal's Home Page

What's New

I've expanded the Nova Scotia place information to encompass most of Canada. The lists now contain more than 10,000 places with links to online mapping services. See Places in Canada.

Recent News

TMG Utility

TMG Utility is not going to be donorware anymore. Read why in my blog entry. Don't worry; TMG Utility will still be available, probably as freeware, and I'll continue to maintain it, support it, and add to it. In addition to my blog entry, you might want to read Sarah's Story by Sarah's mother.


TMG Companion Programs

If you use The Master Genealogist (TMG) from Wholly Genes, you should check out my TMG companion programs. They are listed under the heading "Genealogy Programs"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home