Saturday, December 01, 2007

Allen Wheatley

CEMETERIES Photographed in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Alaska, Colorado, Nebraska, North Dakota, Virginia, Iowa and the World: "These are exciting times in Genealogy. DNA and Family Trees are being combined into a unified system at Ancestry. Easily prove you are in the right tree with DNA-Genealogy testing"

Cemeteries Photographed by - Allen Wheatley
I started photographing just my relatives in their cemeteries but found I needed to go back often to get newly found cousins. So I switched to getting complete cemeteries. Now I rarely go to a cemetery because of relatives therein, I just enjoy getting all the pictures and sharing with you. Please copy any for your personal records but since you do not own them, please note that they came from http://teafor2.com if you republish them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home