Friday, March 21, 2008

Typingfool Revisited BLOG

Typingfool Revisited: I love my 3-day weekends!: "Sunday I didn't do much of anything. I went to enter my new genealogy information into my Family Tree Maker program and found that my entire database of names was gone! That was more than a little annoying! I had over 1700 names on it. I got the 2008 copy of the program this winter and just installed it several weeks ago, but hadn't made any changes or actually used it since then. I'm thinking that for some reason the update erased all my information. I don't know how it happened and I've never had that happen with an update before, but I don't know what else would have done it. I have backup disks - somewhere. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at keeping track of the disks when I back stuff up. I also have my Personal Ancestry File that I should be able to import. I just need the time to do it now. Once I get started working on that stuff I hate to stop, I can do it all day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home