Thursday, June 25, 2009

Researching the family tree

Researching the family tree - Saugus, MA - Saugus Advertiser:
"7. Where did you go online to find information? I purchased Family Tree Maker back in 2005, but it was difficult to use and consequently I stopped my genealogy search.

Several months ago I purchased their 2009 version, which is a vast improvement. It imported all data from the 2005 files. It also automatically searches social security death records, Massachusetts Death record and Ancestry, Genealogy, My Family and Rootsweb databases.
If any hits are found, it gives you the ability to verify the data and import them into your files It also provides the ability to print many standard reports as well as providing the capability for the user to customize your own reports."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home